Re: [Electronics_101] Understanding opamp circuits

  • Dave C
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Alan,
      I saw this a few days ago. A great refresher of op amp basics.

      I must admit I watched all your videos. You've got a real talent for keeping it simple and making it understandable. Your enjoyment of electronics is contagious and your workshop envious!

      Keep up the good work! I'll watch for the next ones...

      Cheers,
      Dave

      -=-=-=-