Is threre a way to desulphate batteries that works?

  • orvillefpike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
      My friend and me have tried to desulphate gel lead-acid batteries with no success.
      We tried high frequencies, low frequencies, high current, low current. We have tried some of the circuits published on Internet, nothing worked.
      Is there a recipe that works?

      Thanks
    • "Zoran A. Šćepanović"
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
        On 01/25/2013 10:07 PM, orvillefpike wrote:
        > My friend and me have tried to desulphate gel lead-acid batteries with no success.
        > We tried high frequencies, low frequencies, high current, low current. We have tried some of the circuits published on Internet, nothing worked.
        > Is there a recipe that works?
        >
        > Thanks

        Recycling.

        --
        Best Regards,
        Q Systems

        -..-
        Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
        and those who matter don't mind.
      • Yan Seiner
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 25, 2013
          On Fri, January 25, 2013 2:33 pm, "Zoran A. Šćepanović" wrote:
          > On 01/25/2013 10:07 PM, orvillefpike wrote:
          >> My friend and me have tried to desulphate gel lead-acid batteries with
          >> no success.
          >> We tried high frequencies, low frequencies, high current, low current.
          >> We have tried some of the circuits published on Internet, nothing
          >> worked.
          >> Is there a recipe that works?
          >>
          >> Thanks
          >
          > Recycling.

          +1

          It's like voodoo; some swear it works but no one seems to be able to do it
          reliably and reproducibly.