Re: Trying to understand an electrical power device

  • Kerim F
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 17, 2012
      ... unless the energy activity in the proposed cavity will let the mass of the magnetic core decreases with time as in:
      E = M*C^2 ;)

      Kerim

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "AlienRelics" <alienrelics@...> wrote:

      > It doesn't matter if it bounces back or not. You can't get energy out unless you put energy in. It has to come from somewhere, absent an entirely new theory of the entire science of physics.
      >
      > Steve Greenfield AE7HD
      >
      > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Naresh" <narivasant@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I have a presentation about a device that makes electrical power. The device is discussed in the last half of the presentation(link below). Years ago an engineer named George Bugh designed it and he asked me to help make this presentation about it but I have since lost track of him so can't get feedback on the final presentation. I'm trying to understand why this device can or can not work. I want to make one of these if it really works. It is based on spacing a magnetic solenoid core 1/4 wavelength away from a solenoid coil instead of inside the solenoid coil and then having the magnetic core and the solenoid coil each at 2 different foci inside an ellipsoidal shaped resonant cavity so as to focus all the EM energy from one foci on the other.
      > >
      > > Before I try to build this, I was hoping someone could see some fatal flaw why it can't work and save me the time and money of making it. I know we are all taught you can not get energy from nothing and I agree.
      > >
      > > Maybe the EM waves don't change orientation like this presentation says, but after taking a long time to study all the phase changes, reflections, propagation delays, I can't see why it would not work.
      > >
      > > If anyone is willing, can you please study this and see if you see a problem with it:
      > >
      > > groups.yahoo.com/group/Electronics_101/files/Narivasant_files/Delayed_Lenzs_Law_11-09-2012.pdf
      > >
      > > Thanks, Naresh

    • Naresh
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 18, 2012
        There is another source of energy as explained in the presentation. I can't upload updates to the file with clarifications because the moderator has apparently blocked me from file uploads. So much for freedom of speech.

        Naresh

        --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Kerim F" <ahumanbeing2000@...> wrote:

        > ... unless the energy activity in the proposed cavity will let the mass of the magnetic core decreases with time as in:
        > E = M*C^2 ;)
        >
        > Kerim
        >
        > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "AlienRelics" <alienrelics@> wrote:
        > >
        > > It doesn't matter if it bounces back or not. You can't get energy out unless you put energy in. It has to come from somewhere, absent an entirely new theory of the entire science of physics.
        > >
        > > Steve Greenfield AE7HD
        > >
        > > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Naresh" <narivasant@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > I have a presentation about a device that makes electrical power. The device is discussed in the last half of the presentation(link below). Years ago an engineer named George Bugh designed it and he asked me to help make this presentation about it but I have since lost track of him so can't get feedback on the final presentation. I'm trying to understand why this device can or can not work. I want to make one of these if it really works. It is based on spacing a magnetic solenoid core 1/4 wavelength away from a solenoid coil instead of inside the solenoid coil and then having the magnetic core and the solenoid coil each at 2 different foci inside an ellipsoidal shaped resonant cavity so as to focus all the EM energy from one foci on the other.
        > > >
        > > > Before I try to build this, I was hoping someone could see some fatal flaw why it can't work and save me the time and money of making it. I know we are all taught you can not get energy from nothing and I agree.
        > > >
        > > > Maybe the EM waves don't change orientation like this presentation says, but after taking a long time to study all the phase changes, reflections, propagation delays, I can't see why it would not work.
        > > >
        > > > If anyone is willing, can you please study this and see if you see a problem with it:
        > > >
        > > > groups.yahoo.com/group/Electronics_101/files/Narivasant_files/Delayed_Lenzs_Law_11-09-2012.pdf
        > > >
        > > > Thanks, Naresh

      • AlienRelics
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 18, 2012
          I was doing a bit of list maintenance, I must have clicked something by mistake. Fixed now.

          As to "freedom of speech", this is not a public forum of ideas. This is more like a private meeting place. Ask just about anyone here - I keep a pretty tight reign as far as keeping things on topic. I'm actually only allowing this particular topic for a limited time, it is more suited to the Mad_Scientist Yahoogroup. I'm not be facetious.

          It most definitely did NOT belong on the Homebrew_PCBs list, where also tried to post it.

          Could you please tell us the page number where it explains where the source of energy is?

          Steve Greenfield AE7HD

          --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Naresh" <narivasant@...> wrote:

          > There is another source of energy as explained in the presentation. I can't upload updates to the file with clarifications because the moderator has apparently blocked me from file uploads. So much for freedom of speech.
          >
          > Naresh
          >
          > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Kerim F" <ahumanbeing2000@> wrote:
          > >
          > > ... unless the energy activity in the proposed cavity will let the mass of the magnetic core decreases with time as in:
          > > E = M*C^2 ;)
          > >
          > > Kerim
          > >
          > > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "AlienRelics" <alienrelics@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > It doesn't matter if it bounces back or not. You can't get energy out unless you put energy in. It has to come from somewhere, absent an entirely new theory of the entire science of physics.
          > > >
          > > > Steve Greenfield AE7HD

        • Jong Kung
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 18, 2012
            Naresh,

            Freedom of speech only applies to our government. It certainly do not apply at places like yahoo forum where there are strict rules on what is allowed and what is not allowed. Almost no forum allows complete free speech.

            If you want that, start your own group and see how quickly it breaks down into chaos.

            Jong

            On Nov 18, 2012, at 3:47 AM, "Naresh" <narivasant@...> wrote:

            > There is another source of energy as explained in the presentation. I can't upload updates to the file with clarifications because the moderator has apparently blocked me from file uploads. So much for freedom of speech.
            >
            > Naresh
            >
            > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Kerim F" <ahumanbeing2000@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> ... unless the energy activity in the proposed cavity will let the mass of the magnetic core decreases with time as in:
            >> E = M*C^2 ;)
            >>
            >> Kerim
            >>
            >> --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "AlienRelics" <alienrelics@> wrote:
            >>>
            >>> It doesn't matter if it bounces back or not. You can't get energy out unless you put energy in. It has to come from somewhere, absent an entirely new theory of the entire science of physics.
            >>>
            >>> Steve Greenfield AE7HD

          • Naresh
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012
              Jong,

              I agree. I have a yahoo group already on a different subject and I understand what you are saying.

              I was not saying people should be allowing to post or upload anything.

              But we should be allowed freedom to discuss scientific ideas and talk about them even if some people to not agree with them.

              Anyway, it looks like the moderator restored my ability to upload.

              Thank you very much Steve if that was you. I will try not to abuse the privilege.

              Naresh

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 19, 2012

                This is not really a science list. As I said, I'm only allowing this thread to run for a while.

                You are welcome to join the Mad_Scientist list and post it there.