Re: Disappearing messages

  • dave_mucha
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
      not to be a jerk, but Mitch, you have 4 posts on this thread.
      none have been about electronics.

      I an not shocked that yahoo has some posts get grounded. obviously, the your have a good connection now. hopefully, the light will go on.

      I do not mean to be polarizing, just noticing that the frequency of this thread is higher than the background noise.

      I prefer alternating current
      posts with these direct posts so they are not overwhelming.

      please don't get me wrong, I am not offering any resistance to this topic, as I have a lot of capacity for off-topic threads.

      Dave
    • jong kung
      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
        Dave,