Re: [Electronics_101] Re: steppers

  • jeremy youngs
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 2, 2012
      i bought the 1600 oz in longs bipolar with d2hb882mb drivers. The set up
      was less than straight forward and the drives are active on rise and fall
      so your steps will be 1/2 of whats calculated it took me about 3 days to
      calibrate the axis but having done it it would only take an hour or so now

      On Sun, Jul 1, 2012 at 11:52 PM, dave_mucha <dave_mucha@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > which ones did you get ?
      > how are they working for you ?
      >
      > Dave
      >

      > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, jeremy youngs <jcyoungs76@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > just wanted to chime in and say thanx , Ive got the chinese drives and
      > > motors working. Now i can make some parts and work on some higher voltage
      > > drivers!!!!!!!!!! lol . first i needed current now voltage go figure, the
      > > bright side it all works right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      > >

      > > --
      > > jeremy youngs

      jeremy youngs