Nothing for 2 days ...

  • Ross McKenzie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2012
      Testing as nothing has arrived from electronics 101 for 2 days. Most
      unusual.

      Cheers,

      Ross
    • Randy
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2012
        Same here. I haven't checked this group, but, sometimes a lack of traffic
        on other Yahoo groups was *not* real, as revealed by a look at the group
        via the web.

        Randy

        On 6/2/2012 10:08 AM, Ross McKenzie wrote:

        > Testing as nothing has arrived from electronics 101 for 2 days. Most
        > unusual.
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Ross
        >

        > No virus found in this message.

      • Leon
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 2, 2012
          --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, Ross McKenzie <valusoft@...> wrote:

          > Testing as nothing has arrived from electronics 101 for 2 days. Most
          > unusual.
          >
          > Cheers,
          >
          > Ross

          There were about 30 posts on the 30th May.

          Leon
        • Mitch Reid
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 2, 2012
            I haven't received anything in a couple days up till this morning.

            > Testing as nothing has arrived from electronics 101 for 2 days. Most
            > unusual.
            >
            > Cheers,
            >
            > Ross

            There were about 30 posts on the 30th May.

            Leon

          • Kerim F
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
              Same here ;)

              --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Mitch Reid" <mitchreid@...> wrote:

              > I haven't received anything in a couple days up till this morning.

            • Randy
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
                Maybe Jong is working on his car?

                Randy

                (j/k Jong...)

                On 6/3/2012 4:06 AM, Kerim F wrote:

                > Same here ;)
                >
                > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:Electronics_101%40yahoogroups.com>, "Mitch Reid"
                > <mitchreid@...> wrote:
                > >
                > > I haven't received anything in a couple days up till this morning.

              • John Woolsey
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
                  Jong doesn't have a car he has a home built Segway.

                  have fun
                  John

                  On 6/3/2012 1:08 PM, Randy wrote:
                  > Maybe Jong is working on his car?
                  >
                  > Randy
                  >
                  > (j/k Jong...)

                • jongkung01
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
                    > > Jong doesn't have a car he has a home built Segway.

                    And that home built Segway took him into a wall - and now brain damage...

                    More accurately MORE brain damage.

                    Jong

                    --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, John Woolsey <jwoolsey@...> wrote:

                    > Jong doesn't have a car he has a home built Segway.
                    >
                    > have fun
                    > John
                    >
                    > On 6/3/2012 1:08 PM, Randy wrote:
                    > > Maybe Jong is working on his car?
                    > >
                    > > Randy
                    > >
                    > > (j/k Jong...)

                  • jongkung01
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
                      OK... All joking aside. I checked and this group has had no posting (unless people posted and it really got lost).

                      So it really has been quiet.
                      ====

                      Anyway my life is in a mess right now too. As some of you might know I recently moved to Hawaii. It turns out my landlord runs a scam where he rents to off-islanders (almost exclusively) and then evicts the new tenants and keeps the security deposit. He rents to off-islanders because we sign his crazy worded lease & site unseen.

                      Now it seems to be my turn (to be evicted). So I've been busy packing away my important stuff (electronics, documents, etc.) into a tiny storage unit until this gets resolved.

                      I still have more to pack (and this will go on for another 2 months or more), so if I don't get back to ya often, it isn't because I don't love ya.

                      But then again, being "on the beach" in Hawaii isn't like hell either. I just need some power jacks and Wifi.

                      Wish me luck (and a good free / cheap lawyer).

                      Jong
                    • Howard Hansen
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 3, 2012
                        On 6/3/2012 12:08 PM, Randy wrote:

                        > Maybe Jong is working on his car?
                        >
                        > Randy

                        I thought maybe every body got over loaded discussing AC current flow
                        and 555 timers and was taking a rest to recharge their batteries.

                        Howard