Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Gate opener

  • jong kung
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 3, 2011
      > I'm a redneck.

      > What don't kill ya, make ya stronger!!

      People say that... but they sometimes end up dead before getting stronger.

      :-)

      ====

      Don't get me wrong.  My wife wonders why I am not a redneck.   I go ATV riding, gun shooting, motorcycling, welding, fixing my OLD (x 10) car again and again...  I'm pretty sure in another parallel dimension my double is a redneck.

      Either that or the baboon heart I received was actually a redneck heart...

      :-)

    • Terrance
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 3, 2011
        This just in from the FDA:

        The saying "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is officially being changed to "whatever doesn't kill you will mess you up for a long long time, and you will be lucky to ever get your sh*t together again"

      • mitchreid@gvtc.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 3, 2011
          Folks been tellin' me fer years if I ever get my sh-t together
          I'd be downright dangerous.

          The saying "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is officially being changed to "whatever doesn't kill you will mess you up for a long long time, and you will be lucky to ever get your sh*t together again"

        • Ross McKenzie
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 3, 2011
            What has any of this waffle got to do with a gate opener or any other
            electronics issue supposedly the focus of this electronics_101 group?