Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Audio Analog To Digital

  • mark hubrich
    Message 1 of 47 , Nov 1, 2011
      I always heard that as a kid going into one entrance at Carson P. Scott.
      Always wondering what that was. (Also learned about echo in the hallway )
      haha

      Mark

      On Nov 1, 2011 4:11 PM, "jong kung" <jongkung01@...> wrote:

      **

      > I remember a friend of mine had to hold his > hands over his ears when
      we went into > Sears...
      I've installed alarms in my house and my friend's business. And the
      sensors are always on. The only thing that's "OFF" is the main control
      unit. Sometimes these control units are not even off (as you can clearly
      see the lights blinking telling the home owners which sensors / entry ways
      are open).

      Jong [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • mark hubrich
      Message 47 of 47 , Nov 1, 2011