Re: [Electronics_101] hiiii

  • jong kung
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1 10:08 AM
      > I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who

      > can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.

      We often get students here asking for help.  We can help with specific problems (ex: my op-amp config doesn't work, I need higher bandwidth out of my transistor, etc.).  But the ides of your project really / must come from you.

      If you at least have a direction you are leaning toward, we can even chime in.  But we don't even know what this course is mostly about.

      ====

      As I am often fond of saying...  "help us, to help you"