hiiii

  • tarik788
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
      Hi friends I am final year engineering student of electronics. I am doing a project on Bus Rapid Transit System. So far I have no lead on this project. I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.
    • Kerim F
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
        --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "tarik788" <tarik788@...> wrote:

        > Hi friends I am final year engineering student of electronics. I am doing a project on Bus Rapid Transit System. So far I have no lead on this project. I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.

        Do you mean it is a project that it wasn't done before?

        Otherwise, you need first searching about what "Bus Rapid Transit System" is. On my side, I have no idea about it right now. But perhaps some others have... I hope ;)

        Kerim
      • Barry Savage
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
          On 11/1/2011 1:30 AM, tarik788 wrote:

          > Hi friends I am final year engineering student of electronics. I am
          > doing a project on Bus Rapid Transit System. So far I have no lead on
          > this project. I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who
          > can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.

          =====
          First, define the problem. Rail? Road? Motive power? Control
          mechanisms? Capacity? Speed? Rural, urban, transcontinental?
          Congestion? Routes? Obstacles? Number of passengers? Number of stops?
          And so on. Then drill down to each component and detail it out.
          Barry

        • jong kung
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
            > I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who

            > can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.

            We often get students here asking for help.  We can help with specific problems (ex: my op-amp config doesn't work, I need higher bandwidth out of my transistor, etc.).  But the ides of your project really / must come from you.

            If you at least have a direction you are leaning toward, we can even chime in.  But we don't even know what this course is mostly about.

            ====

            As I am often fond of saying...  "help us, to help you"

          • Howard Hansen
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 1, 2011
              On 11/1/2011 2:30 AM, tarik788 wrote:

              > Hi friends I am final year engineering student of electronics. I am
              > doing a project on Bus Rapid Transit System. So far I have no lead on
              > this project. I just dont know what to do..... If there is any one who
              > can provide me with some thing, then please contact me.

              A couple of suggestions. Search the Seminar projects web site to see
              what they have available. See:
              <http://www.seminarprojects.com/Forum-project-ideas-and-disscussion>
              Use Google to search on the phrase "Bus Rapid Transit" You will get a
              lot of hits and you should keep reading most of the information
              provided until you come up with the main theme you want to concentrate on.

              Howard