Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Digilent Electronic Explorer

  • jong kung
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 31, 2011
      Digilent also has online video course:

      http://www.digilentinc.com/Classroom/RealAnalog/index.cfm

      It seems all free / online.  I don't see any membership request for the higher chapter modules.  And even though it is linked next to the board we mentioned (Electronics Explorer Board), spot check of the video seems to be generic electronics lessons.

      Unlike many youtube video, this series also have lecture PDF and DOC available next to the videos.

      Nice.