Re: [Electronics_101] Re: battery controlled output for 27V AC

  • Howard Hansen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2011
      On 10/18/2011 11:45 PM, blue_eagle wrote:

      > I keep getting feedback on latching relays. This might be the way to
      > go. Thanks to everyone that gave feedback. My house thermostat is
      > acting up so I am going overboard with my little project for a micro
      > controlled/programmable one.
      >
      > I got a VersaMax DP for a dollar! I am using the 4X20 char display,
      > $30, with number pad and 8 function buttons and making my own PCB for
      > the controller.
      >
      > I dont know how to use the MSP430 but I might want to learn how to. Do
      > you have any links or info?
      >
      > Brian
      >
      > -

      The MSP430 is a family of low power micro controllers sold by Texas
      Instruments. You won't find any MP430 tutorials on Ti"s web site, just
      data sheets and code examples. However, John H. Davies has written a
      god book aimed at the getting started with MSP430 Micro Controllers
      user. See:
      http://www.amazon.com/MSP430-Microcontroller-Basics-John-Davies/dp/0750682760

      Howard