FREE ARM Development Board

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 17, 2011
      ST Microsystems has a pretty good deal on their ST32F4Discovery boards; they're free!

      http://www.st.com/internet/evalboard/product/252419.jsp

      This is a pretty high end 32 bit ARM chip with DSP, a floating point unit (single precision) and a memory protection unit (think Linux or even Unix) 1 MB Flash and 192k RAM. The addressable space is MUCH larger.

      Richard
    • Peter Johansson
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 29, 2011
        On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM, rtstofer <rstofer@...> wrote:

        > ST Microsystems has a pretty good deal on their ST32F4Discovery boards; they're free!

        They *were* free. The promo ended a few days ago. But they are still
        a great deal at $15!

        -p.
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
          --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, Peter Johansson <rockets4kids@...> wrote:

          > On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 9:50 PM, rtstofer <rstofer@...> wrote:
          >
          > > ST Microsystems has a pretty good deal on their ST32F4Discovery boards; they're free!
          >
          > They *were* free. The promo ended a few days ago. But they are still
          > a great deal at $15!
          >
          > -p.

          I actually posted this on October 17th. I think Yahoo held it up because I used words like FREE. I actually tried to post it twice and this is the first time is has come up.

          Richard
        • Ross McKenzie
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
            Thanks for trying anyway Richard.

            However, as I understand it, the offer was for the US only.

            Cheers,

            Ross

            On 30/10/2011 9:53 PM, rtstofer wrote:
            > I actually posted this on October 17th. I think Yahoo held it up
            > because I used words like FREE. I actually tried to post it twice and
            > this is the first time is has come up. Richard
          • AlienRelics
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2011
              Well, that sucks! I can see the date on your email is the 17th.

              Thanks for trying.

              Steve Greenfield AE7HD