Re: [Electronics_101] what goes bad when ... CFL goes dead ?

  • Donald H Locker
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 29, 2011
      There should be little, if any, liquid mercury at room temperature. The cost is too high to put excess Hg in. It will almost all be vapour. Nasty stuff; I played with it as a child too. Those who know me say it shows.

      Donald.
      --
      *Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
      () no proprietary attachments; no html mail