Re: PCB for ESR Meter

  • arthur
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2011
      Having carefully read all replies, for which I thank all contributors for their generous help and sharing of information I have decided to go for making a hard wired circuit.
      As suggested take one step at a time, I had already taken a first step by mounting a TL 084 socket on a punched board.
      I have now drawn grid lines on the PCB sketch and hope to mount the other components on the punched board using the grid references.
      Now a matter of identifying the components as the colour coding does not relate to what I ordered.
      Your help is much appreciated

      Arthur