Re: [Electronics_101] Re: ETI project 163...

  • Sinister Dragon
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
      From: Paul Read
      Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2011 10:00 PM
      To: mailto:Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Electronics_101] Re: ETI project 163...

      Hi Peter,

      I looked it up on the RCS pcb site in Australia and it is O-4Ov 5amp. Power Supply ETI 1983 May, there may be some more info out there, but now you have a few more clues.

      Cheers

      Paul

    • Sinister Dragon
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 2, 2011
        Thanks for the info both.... Obviously worth looking into then... all the bits seem to be there, just have to finish putting it together and bingo, useful power supply...