Re: Help with all the math problems!!

  • ae5ew
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
      Since it is free, I downloaded it.
      Charles AE5EW

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "jgeidl@..." <jim.geidl@...> wrote:

      > For those of us that fight with the electronics math, here is a link to a great tool. This is Microsoft Mathematics. It is a scientific calculator as well as a full math training tool. It is wonderful. They used to sell it but I discovered the other day that they are giving it away now. Free is gooder than not free. :-) Here's the link.
      >
      > <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9caca722-5235-401c-8d3f-9e242b794c3a>
      >
      > Jim, K6JMG

    • jong kung
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
        > Since it is free, I downloaded it.

        So did I.  It requires new Dot-Net framework.

        I'm sure I'll figure it out one day, but it is kind of confusing.  It would probably make better sense if I remembered my math more.  I can hardly believe that in days past, math was my second favorite subject (and pretty good at it too).

        :-)

      • ae5ew
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
          dotnet was installed with Visual Studio 2008
          Charles AE5EW

          --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, jong kung <jongkung01@...> wrote:

          > > Since it is free, I downloaded it.
          >

          > So did I.  It requires new Dot-Net framework.
          >
          > I'm sure I'll figure it out one day, but it is kind of confusing.  It would probably make better sense if I remembered my math more.  I can hardly believe that in days past, math was my second favorite subject (and pretty good at it too).
          >
          > :-)
          >

          > Jong

        • Chuck Merja
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 1, 2011
            NICE FIND! Thanks! We will be putting this on all our science club laptops,
            and hopefully all the school laptops! At one time I thought I had an HP
            emulator, but I don't see it now. Anyway, Thanks Jim!

            Chuck Merja

            _____