Re: [Electronics_101] Re: HP 34401A DMM disassembly question

  • Donald H Locker
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2010
      I found the same thing with some high-end brand name digital panel meters (no, I don't remember the name.) This was in the mid- to late-80s. Took a lot of disassembly and reassembly to make that control panel :(

      Donald.
      --
      *Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
      () no proprietary attachments; no html mail