Freescale (Motorola) Pressure Transducers

  • howard.chester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 11:02 AM
      To any DIPTrace users who have opted out of receiving group notifications ...I have posted in DIPTrace/Files/chesters circuits two files, (MFX Pressure Transducers.RAR(3.01Kb) and Freescale Pressure Transducer Data Sheets.RAR(2.7Mb)). These are the DIPTrace pad layouts with VERY difficult silkscreens, and the relevant data sheets. NOTE no SMD layouts are given as they use standard 5/8 pin SOIC and SSOIC layouts. As for schematic parts, these are left up to you.. the hard part has been done for you !!!
      PS You must be using the latest version of DIPTrace as it is not backward compatible. Good luck and have fun, chester.
      PPS the data sheets WILL BE REMOVED in a week as to reduce any copyright contentions. alternatively go to http://www.freescale.com and click on transducers/pressure to D/Load them (check out DL200 PDF, this contains all data sheets, application notes and code for the relevant microprocessors/micro-controllers in the transducer range)