Need info on Selectronics or other mfr of the SB100 "Sound Bridge" FM transmitter

  • Ed Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2001
      Need info on Selectronics or other mfr of the SB100
      "Sound Bridge" FM transmitter

      There used to be a mini FM transmitter made by
      Selectronics called the "Sound Bridge" model SB100.

      I would like to know if anyone might have any contact
      information from that company or the company from whom
      these units may have been obtained?

      At one point in time, they were sold by All
      Electronics and by Parts-Express. I have written to
      both of these companies with no luck.

      At some point in time, these units were also given
      away free to customers ordering a certain CD player or
      players. If that rings a bell with anyone who might
      remember which company offered them as a free bonus,
      that might help me track them down.

      I'm looking to either order some in quantity, find a
      company who made them or distributed them, or find a
      schematic.

      You can see a photo of this unit at:
      http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sb100.gif

      Thanks very much,

      William E. Miller, ASEET
      Chesterfield, Indiana US
      Need Mfr. Info on SB100 "Sound Bridge" FM
      Transmitters!
      See pic @
      http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/sb100.gif

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/