Schematics needed for Archaeological instruments

  • John Martello
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
      Greetings all:
      I am assembling a number of electronic instruments to help me perform
      passive scans of areas of interest without having to dig unless of
      course results are good. I have a magnetometer, negative ion
      detector, emf detector.

      What I need now is a schematic or plans to a Gravitometer (I designed
      one but can't find a hall effect sensor), something to act as a
      Ground Penetrating Radar, and some input on making a ground
      penetrating magnetometer that will effectively extend its pick up
      field to a range of 10-30 feet. Anyone have any circuits or ideas to
      help with this?
    • Scott Thompson
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2003
        I have used Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. A3515 linear ratiometric Hall-effect sensors with great results.

        Best,
        Scotty