Re: I need some urgent help...

  • THREEV
    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2003
      Thanks for reply, I will scan them post in PDF formet.
      Thanks again.
      Threev
      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "rtstofer" <rstofer@p...>
      wrote:

      > Why not just post the circuits?
      >
      > If you don't have any better format, use Adobe Acrobat to create a
      > PDF file so that it can be viewed by all.
      >
      > JPEG and GIF files also work. Just attach them to an email sent to
      > Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "YOU GUESS" <threev@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Hello Friends
      > >
      > > Can someone help me in analyzing some basic electronic
      circuits ????

      > > Thanks.
      > > Threev
    • Vimal Bhardwaj
      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2003
        Hello Friends
        I am enclosing a PDF file which has some basic
        circuits and related questions. Could someone answer
        these question please.
        Thanks
        Threev

        http://search.yahoo.com
      • manifold
        Message 3 of 8 , May 8, 2003
          So is this a take home test or just homework? How many of the
          problems have you been able to do?

          --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, Vimal Bhardwaj <threev@y...>

          Message 4 of 8 , May 8, 2003
            It is KIND OF homework ...out of 20 questions I could
            not do these one.
            Thanks
            Threev

            http://search.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 8 , May 8, 2003
              1) Total loop current I = Vin/(R1+R2)
              ...Vout = I * R1 therefore Vout = R1 * (Vin / (R1+R2))
              ...more commonly Vout = Vin * (R1 / (R1 + R2))

              2) Gain of inverting op amp: Gain = -Rf / Rin = -100k/10k = -10
              ...Rin is 10k since the (-) terminal will be at 'virtual' ground
              ...Rout is 0 for ideal op amp

              3) The diode is used to suppress kick-back (reverse) voltages
              ...created by the relay coil when it is de-energized.
              ...Ic = 12V / 10ohm = 1.2A = 1200mA
              ...Ib = Ic / hfe = 1200mA / 20 = 60mA - minimum base current
              ...Rb = (12V - Vbe) / 0.060 A so if Vbe is 0.6 then
              ...Rb = (12 - 0.6) / 0.060 = 190 ohms
              ...Vbe was not specified.

              4) To reverse motor swap leads DD(?) on start winding Ws

              5) From datasheet of 2N3055 Vbe = 1.5V.
              ...Therefore since Vb = 6.3V Ve = 6.3 - 1.5 = 4.8V

              6) Lo on 1 input to left gate causes the gate output to 1. All 3
              inputs to right gate are 1 therefore output is 0 or 0V.

              Be certain you check the math - it is kind of late and I am tired.

              Message 6 of 8 , May 9, 2003
                Thanks a lot Rtstofer....so nice of you!
                Reagrds.
                Threev

                http://search.yahoo.com