Re: I need some urgent help...

    Message 1 of 8 , May 8, 2003
      Why not just post the circuits?

      If you don't have any better format, use Adobe Acrobat to create a
      PDF file so that it can be viewed by all.

      JPEG and GIF files also work. Just attach them to an email sent to
      Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "YOU GUESS" <threev@y...>
      wrote:
      > Hello Friends
      >
      > Can someone help me in analyzing some basic electronic circuits ????
      >
      > Thanks.
      > Threev
    • THREEV
      Message 2 of 8 , May 8, 2003
        Thanks for reply, I will scan them post in PDF formet.
        Thanks again.
        Threev
        --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "rtstofer" <rstofer@p...>
        wrote:

        > Why not just post the circuits?
        >
        > If you don't have any better format, use Adobe Acrobat to create a
        > PDF file so that it can be viewed by all.
        >
        > JPEG and GIF files also work. Just attach them to an email sent to
        > Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "YOU GUESS" <threev@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > Hello Friends
        > >
        > > Can someone help me in analyzing some basic electronic
        circuits ????

        > > Thanks.
        > > Threev
      • Vimal Bhardwaj
        Message 3 of 8 , May 8, 2003
          Hello Friends
          I am enclosing a PDF file which has some basic
          circuits and related questions. Could someone answer
          these question please.
          Thanks
          Threev

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • manifold
          Message 4 of 8 , May 8, 2003
            So is this a take home test or just homework? How many of the
            problems have you been able to do?

            --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, Vimal Bhardwaj <threev@y...>

            Message 5 of 8 , May 8, 2003
              It is KIND OF homework ...out of 20 questions I could
              not do these one.
              Thanks
              Threev

              http://search.yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 8, 2003
                1) Total loop current I = Vin/(R1+R2)
                ...Vout = I * R1 therefore Vout = R1 * (Vin / (R1+R2))
                ...more commonly Vout = Vin * (R1 / (R1 + R2))

                2) Gain of inverting op amp: Gain = -Rf / Rin = -100k/10k = -10
                ...Rin is 10k since the (-) terminal will be at 'virtual' ground
                ...Rout is 0 for ideal op amp

                3) The diode is used to suppress kick-back (reverse) voltages
                ...created by the relay coil when it is de-energized.
                ...Ic = 12V / 10ohm = 1.2A = 1200mA
                ...Ib = Ic / hfe = 1200mA / 20 = 60mA - minimum base current
                ...Rb = (12V - Vbe) / 0.060 A so if Vbe is 0.6 then
                ...Rb = (12 - 0.6) / 0.060 = 190 ohms
                ...Vbe was not specified.

                4) To reverse motor swap leads DD(?) on start winding Ws

                5) From datasheet of 2N3055 Vbe = 1.5V.
                ...Therefore since Vb = 6.3V Ve = 6.3 - 1.5 = 4.8V

                6) Lo on 1 input to left gate causes the gate output to 1. All 3
                inputs to right gate are 1 therefore output is 0 or 0V.

                Be certain you check the math - it is kind of late and I am tired.

                Message 7 of 8 , May 9, 2003
                  Thanks a lot Rtstofer....so nice of you!
                  Reagrds.
                  Threev

                  http://search.yahoo.com