Re: [Electronics_101] Re: digital pll

  • kamal malav
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1 11:34 PM
      thanks khan saheb,

      i'll contact u again if needed..

      kamal malav

      Asim Khan <asimtec@...> wrote:
      hi kamal
      please have a look at the following pdf document to understand the
      theory of PLL :
      http://www-
      us.semiconductors.philips.com/acrobat/applicationnotes/AN177.pdf

      hope its helpful for your students to understand the fundamentals of
      PLL operation.
      regards
      @sim

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, kamal malav
      <kamal_malav@y...> wrote:
      > thanks mr. khan,the information really helped me...i want some more
      theory text to teach my studentsthanks again..kamal.
      > Asim Khan <asimtec@y...> wrote:Hi Kamal,
      > please have a look at these chips:
      > MC145151
      > MC145152
      > MC145155
      > MC145156
      > MC145157
      > MC145158
      > to download the datasheet please follow the link below:
      > http://f5ad.free.fr/Docs_Composants/MC145151.pdf
      >
      > The devices described in this document are typically used as low�
      > power, phase�locked loop frequency synthesizers. When combined with
      > an external low�pass filter and voltage�controlled oscillator,
      these
      > devices can provide all the remaining functions for a PLL frequency
      > synthesizer operating up to the device's frequency limit. For
      higher
      > VCO frequency operation, a down mixer or a prescaler can be used
      > between the VCO and the synthesizer IC.
      > These frequency synthesizer chips can be found in the following and
      > other
      > applications:
      > CATV TV Tuning
      > AM/FM Radios Scanning Receivers
      > Two�Way Radios Amateur Radio
      >
      > regards
      > Asim
      >
      > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, kamal malav
      > <kamal_malav@y...> wrote:
      > > i'm seeking details on DIGITAL PLL.... can some body please help
      me
      > regarding this..... waiting for response.....thankyou..kamal malav

      Service.

      Do you Yahoo!?