  • fahad ayub
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2 8:09 AM

      Hello,

             I want to convert 12v dc to 18v dc of 3A, please any one give me circuit diagram.

      Thanks & Regards

    • Howard Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 10:30 PM
        One possibility is to use an LT1680. See the following data sheet
        http://www.linear.com/pc/downloadDocument.do?name=1680fa.pdf
        for a circuit digram and instructions on selecting components for use
        with an LT1680.

        Another possibility is to buy a 12 volt to 18 volt 3 amp converter. See:
        http://www.powerstream.com/dc-2171.htm
        Compare your cost of building one versus the $80 cost of a finished product.

        Howard