Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Recording in C

  • Dragan Karleusha
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2003
          Thanks...

      I know this is electronics group :) But I just thought, maybe somebody
      connects things to pc... and make some acquisition utilities ... so maybe
      somebody have been working in C :)) so...

          Anyway... there is one more question... now it's electronics related :)
      Anybody worked with ADC0820 ??? I have figured it out, but maybe somebody
      have some hints, tips or tricks... ???

      Have a good day, wherever you are !!

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2003
        Hello Dragan

        What is your query relating to the ADC0820? I can probably help you out :)

        -----
        Brian J Hoskins
        South Wales, UK

        Email: BrianJHoskins@...
        Mobile: 07967 240380

        Amiga 040/PPC, Amiga OS3.9.
        -----
      • David Levasseur
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 10, 2003
          Hi,

          You can look at these link or if you realy want to write your own program,
          search for these two windows API command: WaveIn and WaveOut.

          Digital Oscilloscope:

          Search on GOOGLE : sound card oscilloscope

          http://polly.phys.msu.su/~zeld/oscill.html

          http://users.auth.gr/~mixos/software.htm

          http://eebweb.arizona.edu/faculty/hopp/sound.html

          http://www.linuxnetmag.com/en/issue4/m4oszillo1.html