RE: [Electronics_101] Re: Micros and C programming (as compared to BASIC) - Richard?

  • Chuck Merja
    Message 1 of 18 , Apr 30, 2008
      I don't have this particular book, but tell myself that when I've
      accomplished a few more things in some of his other books, I'd like to give
      this a whirl. I really like his other books - I have Easy Step'n and Easy
      Microcontroll'n.

      See http://www.sq-1.com/ and look at "C What Happens, Using PICR
      Microcontrollers and the CCS C Compiler"

      Chuck