  • Ed Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2001
      I have a large quantity of used Futaba M202SD08
      standard character display modules (vacuum flourescent
      displays or VFDs) for sale for $15.00 each, with free
      shipping.

      (Free shipping applies to US buyers only. Non-US
      buyers - Please contact me to make special shipping
      arrangements, as you will be responsible for any
      charges beyond normal US shipping).

      On my VFD page at
      http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/vfd.htm you'll
      find photos, specifications, a link to the operations
      manual in PDF format so you can download the manual
      free, a link to Futaba for further information, my
      eBay buyer / seller ratings, and more.

      These VFDs can be used in a variety of applications
      such as BASIC STAMPS, 80C52-BASIC controllers, PCs,
      robotics, PICs, PLCs, miscellaneous projects for the
      electronics hobbyist and experimenter, and more.

      These displays were removed from good equipment
      because they weren't "showroom new". A few of the
      pixels are slightly dim, but each has been
      individually tested and found to be in good working
      order.

      Each module comes with a 30-day guarantee (minus
      return shipping charges) if returned in undamaged
      condition with your sales receipt.

      They may not be suitable for production use, but they
      are a terrific bargain for experimenters, developers,
      and hobbyists.

      These VFDs retail new for $70-90 each, but I am
      offering good used ones for about 1/4th that price.
      Only $15.00 each, shipping included.

      I accept personal checks and money orders, or you can
      use your credit card securely via PayPal to order.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
      me.

      William E. (Ed) Miller, ASEET
      11 N. Washington Street
      Chesterfield, Indiana 46017 USA