2ghz divider

  • joe price
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1 9:46 AM
      Anyone have a circuit for a 2ghz divide by 4? I need to use it with a
      HP8672 generator as a clock source for some test on DDS chips.

      Tnx Joe wa9cgz
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1 7:29 PM
        On Monday 01 October 2007 12:46, joe price wrote:
        > Anyone have a circuit for a 2ghz divide by 4? I need to use it with a
        > HP8672 generator as a clock source for some test on DDS chips.

        You're probably going to need ECL for that. Have a look here:

        http://www.classiccmp.org/rtellason/by-mfr-number.html

        (LARGE page :-) and scroll down to the MC numbers, I'm pretty sure that there
        are a whole bunch of what they refer to as prescaler chips in there and that
        at least some of them should suit your need.

        -
        M Dakin
      • Leon
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2 1:53 AM
          > Anyone have a circuit for a 2ghz divide by 4? I need to use it with a
          > HP8672 generator as a clock source for some test on DDS chips.

          On Semi makes 4 GHz ECL flipflops.

          Leon
          --
          Leon Heller