All Memebers......

  • Ptremewe@bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 5:56 AM
      I'm glad to see some people joining and using the group. As you can
      see, things arn't exactly super busy yet, but spread the word, I'm
      sure we can get some discusion going, and thats what it's all about
      after all..... Hope to get the Electronics 101 web page up and
      running very soon, will have a basic tute on electronics princables
      and some link in general to electronics pages of intrest........
      Will speak to you all soon I hope.......

      The Sinister Dragon.....
      (Moderator)