BIOS

  • mailsree01
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002

      hello every body,

      I am working on an small product. Can any one tell where i can get source code for x86 BIOS.

      thanking you

      sreenivas valluripalli

      Buy Music, Video, CD-ROM, Audio-Books and Music Accessories from http://www.planetm.co.in
      Change the way you talk. Indiatimes presents "Valufon", Your PC to Phone service with clear voice at rates far less than the normal ISD rates. Go to http://www.valufon.indiatimes.com. Choose your plan. BUY NOW.
    • Robert Graf