Re: Advice on tools for new job....

  • lcdpublishing
    Message 1 of 39 , Jun 3, 2007
      LOL! Yeah, I am somewhat happy about the job and even having to buy
      more tools - a man can never have too many tools. However, at the
      moment there are about about 20 other things I would like to spend the
      money on but that will just have to wait a bit I guess.

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Hyland" <Electronics@...>
      wrote:

      > --- "lcdpublishing" <lcdpublishing@> wrote:
      > *snip*
      > > Needless to say, I need A LOT of tools :-(
      >
      > Is that a frowny (unhappy) face? Sounds like Christmas (chanukah, or
      > [*insert your favorite gift giving holiday here*]) in June, to me!
      >
      > > Chris
      >
      > Bob H.
      > *snip*

    • Ross McKenzie
      Message 39 of 39 , Jun 4, 2007
        Chris,

        The US's own Dr W. Edwards Deming had a lot to say about the impact of
        "cheap" on quality. When he was spurned in his own land, like most
        prophets, he turned to teaching the Japanese about quality and they
        listened, to the US's detriment. Those who ignore history are destined
        to repeat it.

        Here endth the lesson....

        Ross Mckenzie
        ValuSoft