Re: [Electronics_101] Hypothetical help from time travelers.

  • Robert Graf
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
      Where is the owner of this group? This has gone on long enough, and now
      this person starts making veiled threats. Get off your lazy butt and boot
      this guy.

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
      http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.
    • EarthWind FireWater
      Message 2 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
        Dear Robert.
        Apparently you did not read the prior posts replied to
        my letter and did not read what some members where
        saying. They started it, Not I.
        I have kept my cool and I made no threats. I only said
        that I am a nice guy and I wouldn't kick his butt.
        Theres no threat there.
        If you guys are so annoyed then write me privately not
        in public view with all the trash talk sent to me that
        is not true.
        Stop saying things I did not say.
        And for your information, I am a nice guy.
        Best of luck.
        Jerry.

        === message truncated ===

        Message 3 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
          Then he'd be the only one in here with any brains.
          Best of luck.
          Jerry.

          http://finance.yahoo.com
        • Robert Graf
          Message 4 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
            Don't go judging others by yourself. You have just admitted that you
            don't have a brain, although you probably haven't figured that out.

            On Mon, 2 Sep 2002 15:20:57 -0700 (PDT) EarthWind FireWater
            <onthecuttingedge2005@...> writes:
            > Then he'd be the only one in here with any brains.
            > Best of luck.
            > Jerry.
            > --- Albert van Mil <a.mil@...> wrote:
            > > Watch out, maybe one of us IS a
            > > timetraveler indeed....

          • B Snowden
            Message 5 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
              I am not as cruel as someone who ignores the request of
              others, whom have an interest in the subject of electronics,
              and not physics. You have continued to ignore those request,
              and you continue with an agenda that only suits yourself.
              What it boils down to, is your lack of respect of others on
              this forum. You have received numerous requests to stop,
              but you chosen to continue as you please, at the expense
              of others.

              We are all here to broaden our minds in electronics. Please
              allow us to do so.

              I think at the very least you owe an apology to the others
              on this board.

              You would be much better off seeking a board where your
              ideas would be more acceptable. When you join the other
              board, I would advise you to listen first. I am not even an
              expert on the subject of time travel, but I can see some big
              holes in the theory that you have presented.

              I have finished with this conversation.

            • EarthWind FireWater
              Message 6 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
                Hi B Snowden.
                For your information once more.
                You did not read (all) the previous letters associated
                to only the time travelers help letter, time and
                dates.
                I already apologized but still received trash talk.
                But out of one thousand thirty six members of this
                group there were only 5 dis-tasteful members with bad
                mouths.
                I received no apology from them whats so ever.
                Frankly I respond better to kindness than I do to
                improper manners.
                And it's not very nice to trash on someone in public
                forum. Go private with your letters if they contain
                bashing.
                In My original letter I was very proper in conducting
                myself. But there are people in this group who like to
                feed off of public bashing.
                I stand tall on this and stick to my guns that they
                started something that did not need to be.
                will they apologize!
                We'll see.
                As far as my broadened hunger for knowledge I remain
                broad minded.
                You do not learn for the present but for tomorrow and
                tomorrow will always come.
                Sit back in your chair and ponder the future and all
                the great works of what the electronic age will
                develope. I see tomorrow. What about you.
                Like it was said long ago, Men will become like gods.
                Technologically speaking that is.
                This includes Time and space manipulation via
                Electronics.
                Best of luck.
                Jerry.

                http://finance.yahoo.com
              • mariss92705
                Message 7 of 28 , Sep 2, 2002
                  Jerry,

                  When is enough enough with you? Why is being on stage in front of an
                  unwilling and put-upon audience so important to you? You have graced
                  us with the following topics important only to you:

                  1) Time Travel
                  2) Space Blimps
                  3) Radar tracking UFOs
                  4) Liquid gyros (?)
                  5) The 4th dimension
                  6) Life in the universe
                  7) Terraforming Mars
                  8) Flying saucer design
                  9) Vacuum gyro (?)

                  You then threatened to visit physical violence on another member of
                  this group (moderator, see message 3755). Can't you just declare your
                  1-man mission of "broadening" this group a success and just go away
                  as you promised? We are all unworthy of your genius.

                  Mariss

                  --- In Electronics_101@y..., EarthWind FireWater
                  <onthecuttingedge2005@y...> wrote:
                  > Hi B Snowden.
                  > For your information once more.
                  > You did not read (all) the previous letters associated
                  > to only the time travelers help letter, time and
                  > dates.
                  > I already apologized but still received trash talk.
                  > But out of one thousand thirty six members of this
                  > group there were only 5 dis-tasteful members with bad
                  > mouths.
                  > I received no apology from them whats so ever.
                  > Frankly I respond better to kindness than I do to
                  > improper manners.
                  > And it's not very nice to trash on someone in public
                  > forum. Go private with your letters if they contain
                  > bashing.
                  > In My original letter I was very proper in conducting
                  > myself. But there are people in this group who like to
                  > feed off of public bashing.
                  > I stand tall on this and stick to my guns that they
                  > started something that did not need to be.
                  > will they apologize!
                  > We'll see.
                  > As far as my broadened hunger for knowledge I remain
                  > broad minded.
                  > You do not learn for the present but for tomorrow and
                  > tomorrow will always come.
                  > Sit back in your chair and ponder the future and all
                  > the great works of what the electronic age will
                  > develope. I see tomorrow. What about you.
                  > Like it was said long ago, Men will become like gods.
                  > Technologically speaking that is.
                  > This includes Time and space manipulation via
                  > Electronics.
                  > Best of luck.
                  > Jerry.
                • Phil Birkelbach
                  Message 8 of 28 , Sep 4, 2002
                    > I must say, You have lost your heart and kindness.
                    > It hurts me to see you so ill and so mean to what you
                    > don't want to learn.
                    > It beckens me to be stronger than I was before and so
                    > I say with kindness and dignity that your cold heart
                    > is not of my nature because I am a good hearted person
                    > and not even the likes of you can dismay me into
                    > getting into your non-intellectual anger you tend to
                    > blurp out in your un-kind regard for your fellow
                    > human.
                    > Nice people deserve to know everything but you deserve
                    > what you make of knowledge of any kind.
                    > Wisdom belongs to not just one forum but all forums.
                    > Get a heart.
                    > Best of luck.
                    > Jerry.

                    Sorry about this folks but I have to step in here. Everytime
                    EarthWindFireWater nutcase starts blathering about his Star Trek fantasies I
                    go to unsubscribe from the list but then I remember some of the help I've
                    gotten from guys like Mariss. Why the bandwidth waster thinks that he can
                    step up on his moral high horse and accuse people who are actually helping
                    others with "electronics" of being non-intellectual or heartless. GIVE ME A
                    BREAK! Thanks to all the people on the list who have been helpful on the
                    subject of electronics.

                    Oh BTW you spell diesel, D I E S E L

                    Godspeed,

                    Phil Birkelbach - Houston Texas
                    RV-7 N727WB (Reserved)
                    http://www.myrv7.com
                    Fuselage

                    Airplanes never win battles with the ground. The best the airplane can hope
                    for is a draw.