High Voltage Supply

  • Jack Giammerse,Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2007
      Nuno,
      I like playing with high voltage too.Would you mind taking some still pictures and/or
      video of your 250KV mini Tesla Coil in action and posting them in the files or Photo section
      of this group.I would like seeing your rig in action.
      Sincerely, Jack G.

    • Nuno-T
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007
        OK, I will do that as soon as I have some time for it.

        I've been thinking about a larger one, perhaps up to 1MV, but I don't have much space for it and a spark could jump somewhere where it shouldn't...

        Nuno T.