Re: [Electronics_101] Re: Mk484 part help

  • walkau
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
      hello group

      i am looking for a north american seller of the MK484 AM tuned RF Radio IC without much sucess.

      i was wondering if anyone could offer some advice.

      (is there a north american substitution for this chip?)

      many thanks
      niels walkau
      gores landing ontario canada
    • mariss92705
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi,

        I punched MK484 into Google and got:

        http://kitsrus.com/bits.html

        See if that helps. It's near the bottom of the page under misc.

        Mariss

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
          thanks for the info.

          i did do a search and found a number of overseas sites that would sell them BUT the shipping was so outrageous ($15.00 shipping for a $1.47 part)

          niels