Preamp

  • CTC
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      I've got a really great little audio preamp that I've used again and again
      in many different applications. Since the list doesn't permit attachments,
      I posted it direct to you (cybergigolo) with a text file of the parts list,
      and a jpeg of the schematic attached. Anyone on the list who'd like a copy
      need only speak up, and I'll post it direct to you as well.

      Don Crowder