Re: [Electronics_101] Current Transformer

  • Curtis Sakima
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2002
      Isn't that kinda like a Ground Fault Interrupter
      (GFI)??

      Curtis

      --- Dinesh D V <dvdinesh@...> wrote:
      Hi,

      I am involved in a project which requires a Core
      balance current transformer(CBCT). The CBCT detect
      earth leakage current. If the leakage current exceeds
      the allowed limit, my circuit will activate a relay
      which disconnect the supply.

      =====
      Get your free newsletter at
      http://www.ezinfocenter.com/3122155/NL