Re: R-cable misery

  • walterr.geo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2002
      Jean-Pierre,
      Too bad You're a Belgian. So am i :)
      I've been looking around and it seems you do in deed need a controller card in your pc especially suited for LCD-panels.
      NEC itself doesn't give much info on that particular screen.
      I found a couple of adresses that seem to have a solution concerning the card as well as the cable; maybe you can, from there on, locate a supplier closer to where you live now, or have it mail-ordered or so.

      http://www.microversal.co.uk/products/
      http://www.quadrangleproducts.com/
      The second one is in New-Jersey so from there on you should be able to find the way i guess :)
      Success,
      walter