Re: Electronics_101 webmaster

  • keongsan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
      Hi Victor,

      Selamat datang.

      In the internet explorer/netscape navigator Address bar

      type " groups.yahoo.com/group/electronics_101 " then sign in

      or

      go to yahoo home page

      www.yahoo.com

      Under Connect: click on [Groups. That will take you to the page

      groups.yahoo.com

      in Registered Users, click Sign In

      When you have done so, you will see a list of groups of which you are
      subscribed to. Click on the one you want to view.

      Sekian sahaja, terima kasih

      keong