Re: John's ULN2803 lesson.....PAGE TWO

  • lcdpublishing
    Message 1 of 48 , Jan 2, 2007
      I don't have too much in the form of questions on this page, most of
      it seems very obvious but I would like a bit of clarification.

      In the DEVICE PART NUMBER DESIGNATION grid, they use two specs that
      seem to repeat on just about everything (this will also be a big
      focus on the next pages).

      Vce(MAX) and Ic(MAX)

      I understand the values shown with these two specifications. But as
      much as I would like to assume certain things, I have learned pretty
      good so far not to assume anything in electronics :-)

      Vce, is this specification ALWAYS representing the voltage that is
      being switched on ANY datasheet?

      Ic, is this specification ALWAYS representing the current (amperage)
      that is being handled on ANY datasheet?

      That's it for me, perhaps Jim can jump in too.

      Chris
    • Bilal Najjar
      Message 48 of 48 , Feb 9, 2007
        Hi, try this one.