Re: Group Question On Radar.

  • manifold_1
    Message 1 of 24 , Aug 8, 2002
      It is called Lorentz Contraction and it is not a property of the
      material. It is only an observation of what happens from the point of
      view of a different frame of reference traveling at relatavistic
      velocities. It is not something you would feel or even notice in your
      own frame of reference.

      You may be experiencing Lorentz Contraction now!

      --- In Electronics_101@y..., EarthWind FireWater