Re: [Electronics_101] abbreviation reqd. for RCA JACK

  • Robert Graf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2002
      I'm not sure what SCART jacks are, RCA stands for Radio Corporation of
      America and refers to a connector also called a phono plug or phono jack
      that is commonly used in low level audio signals, vcr i/o signals and the
      reverb send/returns on guitar amps.

      On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:52:59 -0000 "srinivasrjy" <srinivasrjy@...>
      writes:
      > Can anybody tell me the abbrivation of R,C,A IN RCA JACK. Also tell
      > me what is SCART JACK .
      > MAIL TO srinivasrjy@...

      > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!