O.T. GeckoDrive Re: Motor Controller

  • manifold_1
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 26, 2002
      Gosh, that motor controller business must be treating you pretty
      well! :)

      Congratulations on your success.

      Good thing your company is not located in Silicon Valley or the name
      would have be "Geeko Drive" (I apologize to all my friends in the
      valley and to all of you who read that).

      <electronichobbyist@y...>