  • manifold_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 2:42 PM
      Try performing a google search on "LED dot matrix" schematic or "LED
      dot matrix" 16x16.
      Here is one result:

      http://www.acm.uiuc.edu/sigarch/tutorials/ledarray/

      It is fairly easy to do. We use a sign made by a company called
      Sunrise that uses 16x16 led modules to create a 32x96 led array that
      is interfaced the same as shown in this tutorial. Text is created by
      desiging a font that is stored in memory as an image. You can take
      this as far as you want up to the point that you have a VGA display.
      Note that the controller takes serial data in and uses a
      microcotroller to turn the serial data into characters and graphics.

      Also look here:
      http://www.eio.com/public/led/date.html
      There are a few discussions about interfacing an LED array to a PC.

      --- In Electronics_101@y..., "Deepabh T." <deepabh.t@s...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I need to design a driver circuit for 16 x 16 LED display,all the
      LED's