Life in the Universe.

  • onthecuttingedge2005
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi gang.
      If I where to look for life in the Universe I would look for Star
      systems at the very end of our galaxies fraid spiral arm since these
      stars would of had longer periods to produce life. Its like following
      the yellow brick. lol sorry I just had to say it.--> At the end of
      the road.
      Best of luck.
      Jerry.
    • A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2002
        Are you in to optical SETI?
        Alvin [8*9
        Homepage
        http://ka9qlq.tripod.com/home/
        Make money while you surf click below to learn more.
        http://about.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2792533
        If I where to look for life in the Universe I would look for Star
        systems at the very end of our galaxies fraid spiral arm since these
        stars would of had longer periods to produce life. Its like following
        the yellow brick. lol sorry I just had to say it.--> At the end of
        the road.
        Best of luck.
        Jerry.

      • EarthWind FireWater
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2002
          I'm just an amature Astronomer.
          and Seti@home.
          Best of luck.
          Jerry.
          --- "A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman"
          <alvin_ka9qlq@...> wrote:
          > Are you in to optical SETI?
          > Alvin [8*9
          > Homepage
          > http://ka9qlq.tripod.com/home/
          > Make money while you surf click below to learn more.

          http://about.spedia.net/cgi-bin/tz.cgi?run=show_svc&fl=8&vid=2792533

          http://autos.yahoo.com
        • A.R.S. KA9QLQ Alvin Koffman