Where_ Love

  • Jack Giammerse,Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 8:45 PM
      Well,
      While some group moderators may find this stuff (the swingers ad in a very recent
      message) annoying spam,I admit I found this particular bit of spam to be a pleasant
      diversion...Well,that's how my mind works anyway.
           Sincerely, Jack G.
      P.S. : I guess this is a much safer way to get a tingling sensation than getting
      shocked.