Re: [Electronics_101] Re: voltage to current op amp converter circuits diagrams

  • AMADO MENDEZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2006
      Thanks.The frequency shiuld be as much as 50 Hz, and we try using op amp , and resistors (transconductance)
      Dr M

      "faustian.spirit" <faustian.spirit@...> wrote:
      --- In Electronics_ 101@yahoogroups. com, "mendeza2b" <mendeza2b@. ..> wrote:

      > Our project is design an sinewave current generator ,ac 5mA,8-10 volts
      > as stimulant for studing electricity distribution in tissues

      Nice to share that with us, mind you uploading the schematics then
      instead of just talking about them?

      Seriously, not enough information. Don`t even know what frequency or
      frequency range the device shall generate, how pure a sine you need...

      I think you want a sine source (wien bridge, phase shift oscillator,
      or something like an XR2206) driving a noniverting opamp which gets
      its feedback from a current sensing resistor. Then calibrate
      everything to give a RMS current of 5mA.