Re: [Electronics_101] Give me idea for new project

  • Joel Haasnoot
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2006
      I think he meant something a little less idealistic and more useful in daily life :).

      On 6/28/06, CaptainDean <captaindean@...> wrote:

      Aloha Pratik,

      I have a project for you that could enable millions of people to save a lot of money for the rest of their lives.

      Maybe you have seen this project before but it has still not been solved on a wide spread scale.

      "...figure out how to extract Hydrogen (H) and Oxygen (O) from Water (H20), seperate the H from the O and use them as fuel for an automobile engine.  The extraction process must be accomplished on board the vehicle.  It must be safe..."

      To get started, I would be glad to introduce you to (on-line) to some people who have accomplished it on single vehicles.

      Aloha, Dean.