Re: Bench / test power supply questions...

  • lcdpublishing
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 1, 2006
      I will try and scan the article and email it to you. If you can
      figure out how to make it more functional, let me know as I would
      like to build a power supply if I can find one somewhere cheaper.

      Will your email that you use here work for me to send the PDFs?

      Chris

      --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Roy J. Tellason"
      <rtellason@...> wrote:

      > On Saturday 01 April 2006 12:53 pm, lcdpublishing wrote:
      > > Roy, while thumbing through my recent aquisition of of Poptronics
      > > magazines, I noticed a power supply similar to what Bruce wrote
      > > about. This one uses the same chips, it dual output, but the
      really
      > > strange part is the guy is using two lead-acid batteries to make
      the
      > > power supply portable. I have no use for a battery powered power
      > > supply, I would rather it be "with cord".
      > >
      > > If I can get the scanner to cooperate this afternoon, I can scan
      and
      > > email you that. Would that help you out?
      >
      > Heck, I'm always interested in looking at stuff like that... :-)
      >
      > --
      > Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and
      > ablest -- form of life in this section of space, a critter that
      can
      > be killed but can't be tamed. --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet
      Masters"

      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 1, 2006
        On Saturday 01 April 2006 03:23 pm, lcdpublishing wrote:
        > I will try and scan the article and email it to you. If you can
        > figure out how to make it more functional, let me know as I would
        > like to build a power supply if I can find one somewhere cheaper.
        >
        > Will your email that you use here work for me to send the PDFs?

        Sure will.

        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 2, 2006
          Roy, My scanner and it's printer is on the fritz. I have a spare
          here and will get it hooked up later this week - sorry.

          <rtellason@...> wrote:

          > On Saturday 01 April 2006 03:23 pm, lcdpublishing wrote:
          > > I will try and scan the article and email it to you. If you can
          > > figure out how to make it more functional, let me know as I would
          > > like to build a power supply if I can find one somewhere cheaper.
          > >
          > > Will your email that you use here work for me to send the PDFs?
          >
          > Sure will.
          >
          > > --- In Electronics_101@yahoogroups.com, "Roy J. Tellason"
          > >
          > > <rtellason@> wrote:
          Poptronics

          > > really

          > > the

          > > and

          > > > Heck, I'm always interested in looking at stuff like
          that... :-)

          > > > --
          > > > Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting --
          and
          > > > ablest -- form of life in this section of space, a critter
          that

          > > can
          > >
          > > > be killed but can't be tamed. --Robert A. Heinlein, "The
          Puppet

          > > Masters"
          > >
          > > > -
          > > > Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by
          > >
          > > lies. --James
          > >
          > > > M Dakin
          > >
          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > Member of the toughest, meanest, deadliest, most unrelenting -- and
          > ablest -- form of life in this section of space, a critter that
          can
          > be killed but can't be tamed. --Robert A. Heinlein, "The Puppet
          Masters"
          > -
          > Information is more dangerous than cannon to a society ruled by
          lies. --James
          > M Dakin

        • Nelson Johnsrud
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 2, 2006
            Chris, could I trouble you to copy me on this? I am also interested. I
            would appreciate it.

            Nels
            gop4evr@...

            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 2, 2006
              On Sunday 02 April 2006 12:35 pm, lcdpublishing wrote:
              > Roy, My scanner and it's printer is on the fritz. I have a spare
              > here and will get it hooked up later this week - sorry.
              >
              > Chris

              That's okay, no rush, I have plenty else to keep me busy here... :-)