Re: [Electronics_101] Re: atmel c help needed

  • Shawn Upton
    Message 1 of 56 , Mar 31, 2006
      Thanks--I'll look into that. It was working, on one
      board what I had. First stop the timer, then if the
      comparator had changed state, push the timer bytes to
      temporary registers, clear the timer and re-enable the
      timer. Several instructions betwen the first interupt
      clear (prior to saving the timer results) and the last
      interupt clear (just prior to leaving the ISR).

      Shawn

      Shawn Upton, KB1CKT

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Shawn Upton